Thank you for joining us for Episode 0106 of The Work.
- Rupert Murdoch’s expanding empire and the end of the distribution bottleneck;
- Superbowl ads;
- Bonnie begs you to keep your survival job to yourself.
Run time: 28:50
- Why Rupert Murdoch Is Wrong and Arianna Huffington Is Right at Venture Beat
- Super Bowl Ads Assessed, From A to Z at The NY Times
- Keep Your Survival Job to Yourself at The Actors Voice
No guests this episode.
Check out all episodes of The Work at Apple Podcasts now!
Bonnie Gillespie is living her dreams by helping others figure out how to live theirs. Wanna work with Bon? Start here. Thanks!
(Visited 76 times, 1 visits today)