Hollywood Happy Hour, 12/11/06, 6:30pm
Please join us on Monday, December 11, 2006 for our next Hollywood Happy Hour with special guests, industry news and reviews, networking, loads of great prizes, yummy food, and adult beverages!
What: Hollywood Happy Hour filled with more fun than you could fathom! It’s news, reviews, schmooze, and interviews!
Who: International entertainment reporter Nelson Aspen will chat with über-hyphenate Luke Yankee (seriously, we’re talking actor-director-producer-teacher-casting director-author-playwright, here) and casting director Bonnie Gillespie with dish with rockstar agent Janet Tscha, head of adult commercial talent at Origin Talent. As usual, there will be a few surprise industry guests stopping by as well (I hear Julie Stevens is going to share tales from Life After Tomorrow)!
When: Monday, December 11, 2006, arrivals: 6pm; program starts at 6:30pm SHARP; schmoozefest from 7:45pm ’til they roll us out of there!
Where: Casey’s, 613 S. Grand Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90017. Check out the photos at their website. We’ll be on the gorgeous patio!
How Much: $5 CASH plus two items at the bar and/or restaurant (yes, sodas and food items count)!
What Else: goodie bags from our FANTASTIC sponsors for winners of our business-card drawing (make sure to bring your card) and trivia questions, lots of freebies (see below for complete list of awesome goodies)! Bring headshots for Janet and Bonnie!
Parking: well, it’s downtown, which is complicated… but here’s the good news: We have $5 parking after 5pm at 624 S. Grand (with $6.50 after 4pm parking just next door), plus $6 parking all day at 737 S. Grand. Bring cash and stay for the long haul! Wilshire dead-ends at Grand… freeway directions are at the venue’s website. You can also take any Metro Line to the Metro Center at 7th and Broadway (it’s only $1.35 each way and you’re within a block of Casey’s… no designated driver needed).
RSVP: with your name, number in your party, and any suggested questions for the Q&A segment to email@example.com ASAP. We WILL run out of space and cap the RSVPs at this venue.
Hope we’ll see you there… and also on the HHH Mailing List/Yahoo Group and/or the HHH MySpace page ’til we see you next Happy Hour!
Feeling nostalgic? Everyone’s uncle, the amazing Uncle Bob, has put our shows on “tape” for our audio archives… Yay!
Free! Goodie Bags loaded with fun California Poultry Federation stuff, cosmetics and aromatherapy treatments from Pampered People Spa, memo boards from Showfax, goodies from BizParentz.com, and fun AquaHooks custom-made for HHH!
Free! Entry into the Hollywood Happy Hour raffle for all–just bring a business card to drop in the fishbowl!
You could win:
* Free headshot printing at Argentum Studios
* Free photo shoot with Kyle Clicks Photography
* Tickets to shows at The Ark Theatre
* Card Packs from Acting Outside the Box
* Three months free with MyActingSite.com
* You Must Act! version 2.0 CD-Rom from Bob Fraser
* Private session with Commercial Break
* Discounted headshot sessions from New Face Photo
* Discounted voiceover sessions from Absolute Voice
* Entry fee waivers for the 2008 Flickering Image Film Festival
* Tickets to shows from Theatre District at the CAST
* Discounted headshot sessions from About Face Headshots
* Free soundtrack from The Wedding Video
* Promo DVDs with deleted scenes from A New Tomorrow
* Acting Is Everything by Judy Kerr and Acting Out by Stuart Stone
* Let’s Dish Up a Dinner Party by Nelson Aspen
* Casting Qs and Self-Management for Actors by Bonnie Gillespie
* Acting Qs by Bonnie Gillespie and Blake Robbins
* Casting director labels from Landall’s ActorDrops
* ActorTrack software and organizational books from world-famous Holdon Log
…and so much more!
(You must be present to win, natch.)
See you next happy hour!
Hollywood Happy Hour, 12/11/06, 6:30pm